Opus Advisory Partners provides comprehensive corporate divestiture services to corporate parents, institutional investors and other controlling stakeholders. Our focus is on maximizing valuation and after-tax proceeds for clients.
Our solutions encompass every aspect of the exit process and are specifically tailored to each client’s unique situation. Although highly customized, our process is comprised of the following key areas:
- Pre-transaction planning and positioning
- Financial analysis and valuation
- Preparation and management of all external materials
- Prospective acquiror screening and communications
- Proposal evaluation and analysis
- Deal structuring and negotiation
We utilize our global network of relationships to source the most likely prospective strategic and/or financial buyers for our clients’ businesses. Opus can be particularly helpful under time constraints where there is an imminent event, a turnaround, or the recent loss of a key executive. We understand how to efficiently generate a high degree of interest and maximize value for our clients.
(Note: Opus professionals who are involved in divestiture and sale transactions are FINRA-registered representatives)