Opus Advisory Partners structures and arranges private equity capital for profitable companies seeking to fund organic expansion or acquisition growth initiatives. Whether in conjunction with raising new debt or funding shareholder liquidity needs, our firm develops creative equity structures that enable clients to execute on strategic priorities.
Based on decades of experience in raising capital for companies of varying sizes and stages of growth, our professionals utilize an established network of institutional equity investors, which includes private equity funds, family offices, corporate venture arms, hedge funds and other institutional funds.
Optimized for efficiency, our process enhances credibility and the likelihood of successful funding while allowing senior management to remain focused on operations. We advise our clients on all aspects of the equity capital process, including execution in the following key areas:
- Determination of capital structure alternatives and the specific timing and use of funds
- Prospective investor screening and communications
- Detailed growth, financial and valuation analyses
- Preparation of investor materials, coordination of meetings, and management of due diligence
- Structuring and negotiation