Opus advises clients on out-of-court distressed and turnaround situations that often necessitate operational improvements, repositionings, debt restructurings or divestitures. Our firm responds rapidly and navigates the various complexities in order to renew corporate stability and improve lender relations.
Our professionals have experience in expeditiously evaluating such situations and executing on a multi-tiered strategy that positions our clients for enhanced net cash flows, increased liquidity and improved shareholder value.
Our role may encompass involvement with the following activities:
- Analyzing and implementing operational improvements that reduce costs and increase liquidity while minimizing business disruption
- Constructing detailed profit & loss projections, including weekly cash flow analyses
- Restructuring of debt and/or equity
- A divestiture or wind-down of certain assets or lines of business
- Evaluating and repositioning strategic, operations and sales activities
- Developing short-term, actionable strategic plans
- Serving in interim senior management roles
- Renegotiating terms with creditors and vendors where relevant
- Providing creditors with detailed operational and financial reports